2 neue experimentelle Contentypes

Post custom hacks and enhancements for phpwcms here only. Maybe some of these things will be included in official release later.
pixelpeter

2 neue experimentelle Contentypes

Post by pixelpeter »

Wahrscheinlich ging es Euch auch schon so, dass Ihr Daten/Informationen/Texte hattet, die gleichförmig formatiert,dargestellt werden sollten (z.B: Adressliste).

Trotz WYSIWYG-Editor kann auch das eine Qual sein, gerade dann, wenn sich die Informationen später noch ändern.

Aus diesem Grund habe ich einen neuen Contentype programmiert, der es ermöglicht (im Gegensatz zu anderen Lösungen) innerhalb vom phpwcms-Backend die Daten einzupflegen und die Darstellung über ein Templatedefinition festzulegen.

Damit Ihr Euch es besser vorstellen könnt anbei ein Screenshot des Backends:

Die Darstellung per Template könnte dann so aussehen:

Ein Abfallprodukt (aber trotzdem interessant) wäre der Tablemaker, der die vorhandenen Daten in eine Tabelle umsetzt:

@Oliver:
- Ist so etwas für V1.2 geplant ?
- Welche ContenttypeIDs sind noch frei, damit es keine Überschneidungen gibt ?
- Möchtest Du diese Funktionalität in V1.2 haben ??

Derzeit ist das alles noch viel Beta, wenig Error-Checking und Konfigurationsmoeglichkeit.

Könnte mir folgende Erweiterungen vorstellen:
- Tabellenüberschrift
- Angabe der spez. Stylesheets
- Gruppierung nach eine Feld

@all: more ???

Ich habe diesen CT fuer mich entwickelt, wuerde diesen aber zur Serienreife bringen, wenn genug Interesse besteht.

[ p i x e l p e t e r ]
cmslover

Post by cmslover »

What does it mean? Sorry , can't read Germany :?
pixelpeter

Post by pixelpeter »

If you have a list of uniform data (e.g. adresses) you can feed the data directly in phpwcms and format the output with a simple template definition.

It's also possible to render the data as an HTML-Table

Hope this helps
Jérôme

Post by Jérôme »

Hey Pixelpeter,

I brought this thread to Olivers attention, he will certainly write something to the issue of implementing this or a similar feature to the core of phpwcms.

If you want to make this more attractive to him and to the whole community, please make the enhancements safe (error checking, variable naming, documentation, etc.) and create installation instructions following the MOD coding guidelines.

As MOD-ID, please chose the number 4, as it has not yet been taken officially as a MOD-ID. I will actualise this thread with your MOD.

The <ul>/<li>-Content Type is a good example for installation instructions, perhaps you could take the installation examples from the ZIP-Package that you can find here.

Believe me, if you provide Oliver with a well documented and well-thought script and installation instructions, he will be much more positive about your project, because this shows him that you are the same "species" as him, if you understand what I mean. In German: Wenn du ihm ein gut durchdachtes, gewissenhaftes und intelligent programmiertes und dokumentiertes Modul lieferst, das er implementieren kann, ohne alles neu programmieren zu müssen, dann wird er der ganzen Sache gleich viel bereitwilliger gegenüber treten.

I consider your content parts a great and really useful enhancement, but Oliver has the last word (as usual :) )

I wish you much luck and success with the further development of your MOD/content part, it looks really interesting.

Many greetings
- Jérôme

PS: If you want make this thread the "official Iterator-Conten Part Thread", then don't forget that you can edit your first posting in content in title (similar to the first post in the GT-MOD oder <ul>/<li>-CP thread) to show the people detailed and actual information about your development.
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Post by Oliver Georgi »

Good thing - I had something like this in mind.

Lets stay in contact.

OLiver
Oliver Georgi | phpwcms Developer | GitHub | LinkedIn | Систрон
nekket

Post by nekket »

Vorallem für den TableMaker hätte ich derzeit wirklich verwendung... wie siehts denn damit aus? Gibts was neues?
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Post by Oliver Georgi »

Drängler ;-)
Oliver Georgi | phpwcms Developer | GitHub | LinkedIn | Систрон
nekket

Post by nekket »

Mist! Eh! :D
Turbo-Rofl! (hm nicht unbedingt so lustig)...
marcus@localhorst

Post by marcus@localhorst »

where can i get the MOD??????

best marcus