Prefered language to communicate in these Forums?

Discuss phpwcms here, please do not post support requests, bug reports, or feature requests! Non-phpwcms questions, discussion goes in General Chat!
Carlos Rocha

Post by Carlos Rocha »

Pepe,

Vai prá puta que te pariu
vello

Crystal clear

Post by vello »

here is the Babel Fish translation from Pepe's post:

Rear phpWCMS friends, the contributions written so far were made exclusively in English language. So that the impression does not develop, there would be here only English-speaking users, my contribution into GERMAN. I do not see, why ENGLISH unbedigt as standardsprache to be used is or must. Thus the users, who order few or if necessary no English sprachkenntnisse, would be immediately absolutely expenditure-border! That cannot be the solution. ...
--- --- ---
here is ImTranslator's version:

Hi, phpWCMS friends,
the contributions written up to now have been carried out exclusively into English language.
So that the impression does not come into being, there would be here only English-speaking users, my contribution into GERMAN.
I do not see, why unbedigt ENGLISH should be used as a standard language or must go.
With it the users who dispose a little or if necessary garkein to English linguistic proficiency would be absolutely left aside immediately!
This cannot be the solution...
---
Let's talk what is the best online translation solution
Vello
isac

Post by isac »

tem calma... :lol:

Take it easy :lol:
cmslover

Post by cmslover »

I vote for both : English and German :) Oops, but I can't read German, what to do? :?

Ok, solution : "Pappnase, help!!!!" :P
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

cmslover wrote:I vote for both : English and German :) Oops, but I can't read German, what to do? :?

Ok, solution : "Pappnase, help!!!!" :P
hello cmslover

i will, for you i do anything!

@-,-'----
cmslover

Post by cmslover »

Pappnase, don't make me cry :D
colech

Post by colech »

PLEASE let it be english!
while !sleeping {
work_on(phpwcms);
}
// Check out our web development company!
// "Your business has character... don't hide it!"
muj

Post by muj »

colech wrote:PLEASE let it be english!
just learn german and you'll be fine
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

muj wrote:
colech wrote:PLEASE let it be english!
just learn german and you'll be fine
hello

i need to say that no friendly answer. there more people around the world who speak english. and english is not so difficult as german. so i think we germans can give our best to write here in english.
brans

Post by brans »

i totally agree to pappnase... i think that english is as easy to understand as html and I think that nearly everyone is able to read html and knows how to express what he / she wants in html, even if some help is needed. So I think that one solution would be to open up some small category in this forum that is only built for german users to ask if they don't understand some english post. On this way we could maybe even improve the german results of the "PISA-study" ;-)
frold

Post by frold »

Gosh the "PISA-study" - you have the same debat in germany....?

Denmark did it very bad in that.... :cry:

Can we have forum for danish users to :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.studmed.dk Portal for doctors and medical students in Denmark
brans

Post by brans »

ouhm I think that would be too much... count the Germans and the Danish here and think about it again ;-)

Hmm I'm too glad to live in Switzerland where the "PISA-study" result actually was very good... (but in reading)
colech

Post by colech »

It's an unfortunate fact that many of those who have English a their first language don't know as many other languages since it is one of the more popular international languages. This is NOT GOOD! But for that simple reason.. English is one of the most well-known and multi-platform languages at the moment. Therefore, to maximize the advancement of phpWCMS, let us choose a standard that will gain the most users. That said I suppose there's good in sprouting other forums (that aren't sponsored by phpWMCS to draw users away) to speak the local language for those who cannot understand English.
while !sleeping {
work_on(phpwcms);
}
// Check out our web development company!
// "Your business has character... don't hide it!"
frold

Post by frold »

brans wrote:ouhm I think that would be too much... count the Germans and the Danish here and think about it again ;-)
It was a joke....!! :wink:

I think it is okay that some posts are in german and other in english.. But I hate that they are mixed in the same forum... I think there should be created a german support forum!!

This is a german project - so why not let ppl get help in german?
http://www.studmed.dk Portal for doctors and medical students in Denmark
ssyfrig

Post by ssyfrig »

Hi zusammen

Ich finde es cool das hier in Deutsch geschrieben wird. Ich kann mich auch im Englisch verständigen und schreiben, aber ist für mich das finden der richtigen Worte (welche oft auch falsch sind) oft schwer.

ich würde es gut finden wenn wie bis jetzt DE & EN geschrieben würde.

grüsse Sven