{TEASER_EX} Replacement tag v1.90 - 10.1.2007

Post custom hacks and enhancements for phpwcms here only. Maybe some of these things will be included in official release later.
nehemia

TEASER_EX Vers. 1.9 verfügbar!

Post by nehemia »

Hallo zusammen,
mir ist es heute gelungen, das Erichs Replacement Tag TEASER_EX Version 1.9 von zu bekommen. Gerne bin ich bereit es der Forum-Gemeinschaft allgemein verfügbar zu machen. Vielleicht hat jemand auch die Möglichkeit, es auf einen Webserver für jedermann abrufbar zu stellen...
Bei entspechendem Interesse, bitte Kontaktaufnahme mit mir über pn.
Gruß, Martin

Hello everybody,
I was successful today to get Erich's Replacement Tag TEASER_EX Version 1.9. I'm willing to share it to the community and make it gernally available. Perhaps there is someone, who has the opportunity to put it on a webserver for access to everyone...
If there is any interest in it, please contact me by pn.
Regards, Martin
update

Post by update »

Hört hört 8)
Listen listen :oops:
Schieb' rüber, Mann, schieb rüber
hover it over..
:lol:
nehemia

Post by nehemia »

Wohin soll ich ihn senden?
nehemia

Hier mal für's erste mein Link...

Post by nehemia »

Also jetzt mach ich mal selber einen Link:
http://mitglied.lycos.de/mg888/teaser/
Im dortigen Verzeichnis dann auf
reptag_teaser_ex_1.9.zip
klicken und der Download müsste funktionieren.
Vielleicht findet sich ja sonst noch jemand, der es auf einen anderen Server stellen kann, was mir sehr recht wäre. Aber für den ersten Moment mag es mal genügen...

Viel Spaß mit Erich's TEASER_EX Vers. 1.9.
Gruß, Martin

Well, above is the link:
In the directory shown above please click on
reptag_teaser_ex_1.9.zip
and the download should work.
Perhaps someone is willing to put it on an other server, what would be very welcome for me. But for the first moment it is okay for me in this way...
So have fun with Erich's TEASER_EX Vers. 1.9.
Regards, Martin
jscholtysik

Post by jscholtysik »

Hi nehemia,

frag doch einfach mal Pappnase, ob er die Datei auf den Docu-Server stellt.

Joachim
update

Post by update »

Danke! Damit hat sich meine PM erledigt... :)
dreeders

Re: teaser mod hosting?

Post by dreeders »

pSouper wrote:A Teaser content part is part of the current phpWCMS which may make this mod redunant -having never gotten around to using this mod I can't say if there is a benefit to it still but am open to the fact that some may wish/need to use it still...

If anyone has the latest release I would be happy to host it until it finds it's rightful home again.

please message me through the board and I will have it up within a few mins.

regards,
pSouper
Sorry to sound bitter but I have been posting on this board for TWO YEARS NOW trying to make people understand that PHPWCMS lacks the most basic requirement of a CMS: the ability to AUTO-generate a menu showing ALL the articles in the current article's category. Believe it or not, TEASER_EX was the ONLY way to do this. The Teaser content part requires MANUAL selection of articles. If I add an article to a category, the new article does not automatically appear in the menu provided by a Teaser content part. It is inexplicable to me why the Article Menu Content Part or NAV_LIST_UL RT do not include the current article in the menus they generate. I have just written to Oliver *begging* him to at least tell me where I can disable the behaviour that excludes the current article from an auto-generated menu. I can tell you something, as much respect as I have for PHPWCMS, I cannot love software that reduces me to such humiliation.
update

Re: {TEASER_EX} Replacement tag v1.90 - 10.1.2007

Post by update »

For the article menu:
do not include the current article
the procedure to gain control over this one is called "update" ;)
and over lotta more ;)
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
jsw_nz

Re: {TEASER_EX} Replacement tag v1.90 - 10.1.2007

Post by jsw_nz »

ALERT

Hi Erich,
Hope you get this message - seems your website (wcms) section is down at the moment.

I was going to install teaser on an older version of phpWcms
- but no way to get to your great tag generator
....guess I will have to do it the hard way....write the code manually

Anyway just a heads up that the
wcms running on your site is down at the moment...

TeaserEX-Tag-Generator:
http://www.kmedv.at/wcms/index.php?teaser_ex_generator
not available

cheers
:)