Slide Out Dropdown Menu

Post custom hacks and enhancements for phpwcms here only. Maybe some of these things will be included in official release later.
DavidNetk

Slide Out Dropdown Menu

Post by DavidNetk »

Hello everyone,

Right now I'm using the CSS {DROPDOWN} menu. But I was wondering if it's possible to modify it to "slide out" as it is show in the following web site:

http://jimmac.musichall.cz

This site also uses a JavaScript usually found on the internet under the name of ypSlideOutMenus.js

I'm not good with PHP so I have no idea where to start in order to accomplish this. I appreciate any help that can be given. Thanks :) [/b]
Ben

Post by Ben »

I think it would be a better solution to use the new improved version of ypSlideoutMenus called TransMenus - http://youngpup.net/2004/transmenus.
DavidNetk

Post by DavidNetk »

Yes, that one looks good.

I guess anything that achieves the smooth sliding effect would do. I myself thought that it may be easier to do with ypSlideOut, but if anyone knows how to do either of those, would make a lot of people really happy!

:D Thanks!
tamara

Re: CSS Dropdown Menu

Post by tamara »

DavidNetk wrote: Right now I'm using the CSS {DROPDOWN} menu.
Where can I find documentation on using the {DROPDOWN} menu? I have read references to it twice in the forums but can not find any info at the docu site and it does not work in my 1.2.5 Dev site.
Paal

Re: CSS Dropdown Menu

Post by Paal »

tamara wrote:
DavidNetk wrote: Right now I'm using the CSS {DROPDOWN} menu.
Where can I find documentation on using the {DROPDOWN} menu? I have read references to it twice in the forums but can not find any info at the docu site and it does not work in my 1.2.5 Dev site.
CSS Dropdown menu
Drop-Down Menus, Horizontal Style