Chat Parse error

Use GitHub to post bug reports and error descriptions for phpwcms. Describe your problem detailed!
brans

Chat Parse error

Post by brans »

Parse error: parse error in /home/tifilesc/public_html/cms/include/inc_lib/autolink.inc.php on line 79

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: auto_link() in /home/tifilesc/public_html/cms/include/inc_tmpl/chat.list.tmpl.php on line 60

sobald ich den Chat starte kommt ein parse error und als Folge davon ein Call to undefined function... Habe das neue Patch installiert.
ruben

Post by ruben »

there are a few new patches out now, please check those.

Ruben
brans

Post by brans »

lol ;-) I already got these patches but thanks mate for your help..
ruben

Post by ruben »

try to open the same page in Netscape. do you get the same problem then? I guess there is something wrong in the embed statement with the /<, but maybe oliver can give you the right anwser, just pasted my version here, just check that its the same.
ruben

here are my lines which work:
autolink.inc.php on line 79

# If not MSIE, disable embed tag
if(!ereg("MSIE",$HTTP_SERVER_VARS[HTTP_USER_AGENT])
$src[] = "/<embed/i"; //this is the line you state has a problem
$tar[] = "<embed";

chat.list.tmpl.php on line 60
echo "<tr valign='top'>\n<td align='right'".$chatclass.">".$row["chat_name"].":&nbsp;</td>\n";
echo "<td width='90%'".$chatclass.">".auto_link(htmlspecialchars($row["chat_text"]))."</td>\n</tr>\n"; //this is the line you have a problem with
} //Chatlisting Ende
brans

Post by brans »

hmm are you crazy or something ? I said my problem is solved ;-) thanks a lot Oliver fixed the error as I said
brans

Post by brans »

hmm ok sorry you misunderstood this about the patches :) my fault mate! :) I got the patches so the error is away :-d
ruben

Post by ruben »

good to hear.

ruben