Dutch manuals/translations of the backend

If you have created additional (non official) documentation or tutorials or something like that please post this here
Pauli

Dutch manuals/translations of the backend

Post by Pauli »

I was hoping for someone who can help me on the manual/translation of the backend manual in Dutch.
I started working on it and it's a lot of work. No problem, I need it to be done, but I can't wait for the new version :(
So any help would be very appreciated!

Thx
Paul
Pauli

Nederlandse documentatie site

Post by Pauli »

I did some translating with as result a part of the manual translated to Dutch, incl. screenshots.

http://docu.sytes.net/

I made this in phpwcms 1.1-RC4 , but with the design from the new version. I'll work on it every now and then and I hope you find it usefull...

Paul
spirelli

Post by spirelli »

Hey great!
Although Duch is of no use for it's nice to see things getting more international.

Why not discuss withPappnase to join hisdocu site, which seems to be sort of semi-official? phpwcms.de also has linked there, so it would be good to have Duch right there so that newcomers can easily find it.
Pauli

Post by Pauli »

spirelli wrote:Why not discuss withPappnase to join hisdocu site, which seems to be sort of semi-official? phpwcms.de also has linked there, so it would be good to have Duch right there so that newcomers can easily find it.
I did, and I will, but I had to make this in a hurry for one of my clients, for which I'm already 2,5 months over the deadline...
In time this is gonna be added to Pappnase's site (when he is ready :lol: )
I also want to extend it further with much more details and screenshots, because that is what all clients want.

About the design; to make clients comfortable with the workplace I thought is was a good idea to make the manual the same design as the backend area. Is it a good idea, what do you think?
spirelli

Post by spirelli »

Pauli wrote:...when he is ready :lol: ...
:wink: I have done some English translations for him 1- 2 months ago and some of it is still not up, I also did the sitemap content part for the docu site and this also is not up yet. He must be very busy! :D
Pauli wrote:About the design; to make clients comfortable with the workplace I thought is was a good idea to make the manual the same design as the backend area. Is it a good idea, what do you think?

Bravo! I think it would do the whole project a lot of good if everything came together more visually (phpwcms.de, docu site... whatever else there is - I've suggested this a while ago). Particularly the docu site would be nice to have the same beautiful layout as phpwcms.de / the backend. If your give the docusite as reference to clients having the same design it ill make a much more professional and trustworthy impression! (Same for people who are browsing around searching for a CMS).
Kosse

Post by Kosse »

pauli wrote:I did some translating with as result a part of the manual translated to Dutch, incl. screenshots.

http://docu.sytes.net/
Links seems to have an htaccess...
Do you still have that doc and are you willing to share it? I would be interested to have it :roll: ... and contribute to it as well.

Cheers
Kosse

Post by Kosse »

Hi Pauli,

any news? (Anders moet ik alles alleen gaan schrijven snif snif...)

By contributing I mean, putting some nice layout (pdf and for printing --> like a quark file or something) and adding/updating to 1.2.3.

Thanks
caramello

Post by caramello »

Kosse wrote:Hi Pauli,

any news? (Anders moet ik alles alleen gaan schrijven snif snif...)

By contributing I mean, putting some nice layout (pdf and for printing --> like a quark file or something) and adding/updating to 1.2.3.

Thanks
Is het gelukt een Nl eindgebruikers doocumentatie te bemachtigen ? Ik ben zelf redelijk op weg en wil deze graag delen met de communicty maar heb geen zin om net als jij de hele documentatie opnieuw te schrijven als het al bestaat.

Julius (http://www.vectrus.nl)
ff123

Post by ff123 »

Dag Julius,

Ik ben van plan een dezer dagen een training/end user manual in elkaar te zetten in word/pdf formaat. De training manuals die ik tot nu toe heb gevonden zijn allemaal met verouderde screenshots. behalve op:
http://iolaire.net/phpwcms/Manual.html#wsyiwyg.
Dit zijn meer recente screenshots. Mijn klant is tevreden met een engelstalige manual, maar misschien kunnen we evt. samenwerken. Mijn mailadres staat in het profiel
:? .
-- Vuurvos --
caramello

Post by caramello »

Beetje laat, maar ben inmiddles wel bijna klaar met een NL uitvoering. Zal hem plaatsen als ie af is. Thanks elke weg.

Julius
A website is a concept not a digital brochure ! Vectrus Internet Solution
ff123

Post by ff123 »

I just finished a dutch website and am planning a training. Just looking for a training manual right now. 8)

Are there already manuals available in .doc or pdf? Preferrably dutch. Caramello, I recently sent you a mail, perhaps you did not receive? Maybe you read this post then. :wink:

If I cant find anything then I may rewrite the iolaire manual:
http://iolaire.net/phpwcms/Manual.html

Hope to see some response! :)
-- Vuurvos --
Vargas

Re: Dutch manuals/translations of the backend

Post by Vargas »

Pauli wrote:I was hoping for someone who can help me on the manual/translation of the backend manual in Dutch.
I started working on it and it's a lot of work. No problem, I need it to be done, but I can't wait for the new version :(
So any help would be very appreciated!

Thx
Paul
Ik ben op het moment bezig een nederlandstalige handleiding te schrijven voor gebruikers die net beginnen met phpwcms.

Ik zal deze dan ook ter beschikking stellen in dit forum.
"I have a rude thought every 5 seconds. Thank God i'm a slow typer"
ff123

Post by ff123 »

Inmiddels is er ook al een nederlandstalige user manual af:
http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11343
-- Vuurvos --
Vargas

Re: Dutch manuals/translations of the backend

Post by Vargas »

Ik ben op het moment bezig een nederlandstalige handleiding te schrijven voor gebruikers die net beginnen met phpwcms.

Ik zal deze dan ook ter beschikking stellen in dit forum.

UPDATE !

Inmiddels ben ik halverwege met deze handleiding. Zeer uitgebreid en bedoeld als cursus materiaal en naslagwerk voor gebruikers die geen ervaring met phpwcms hebben.

English.

I am currently wrting a user manual of the back-end in dutch that can be used for training sessions and user guide for users not familiar with phpwcms. The manual is done for about 50% now.
"I have a rude thought every 5 seconds. Thank God i'm a slow typer"